SUMMER 2020 INTERN JOB POSTING
We're looking for self-starters to join the Impressions of Beauty™ team for our Summer 2020 Internship. The ideal candidates are organized multi-taskers who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent communication skills.
An understanding and passion for beauty is a must.
Social Media: Develop relevant, engaging and trending social media content for the female college audience including campaigns, content planning and graphic development, while growing the IOB social media platforms. Assist with general brand support tasks as needed.
Digital Media: Assist with blog content and develop email marketing and digital strategy for the IOB brand. Assist with general brand support tasks as needed.
Brand Management: Assist with day-to-day operations and management of the IOB brand and insure all departments are functioning effectively. Assist with various research efforts to better understand the college female community, brand perceptions, event feedback and other research project as needed. Assist with general brand support tasks as needed.
Marketing Development: Assist with development of campus programs including Campus Curlfriends influencer program and Campus Clique brand ambassador program. Assist in design concepts for the IOB swag shop. Assist with general brand support tasks as needed.
- Enrolled at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be at least a rising sophomore (completed two  semester terms)
- Strong awareness of social trends
- A high level of flexibility and desire to work on a variety of projects and adhere to deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
There are four  total available positions for our Summer 2020 Internship.
- Social Media (1)
- Digital Media (1)
- Brand Management (1)
- Marketing Development (1)
- Detail oriented
This is a remote/virtual position.
Applications open: May 4th
Applications close: May 8th
Interviews: May 12th-14th
Final selections: May 18th
Onboarding call: May 25th
Internship start date: June 1st
Internship end date: July 31st