Our Brand Ambassadors partner with a number of beauty brands to introduce products to students on your campus through events, sampling and more at 40 college campuses across the country!
Do you love sharing your experience with various beauty products? As a Brand Ambassador you will partner with a number of beauty brands to introduce products to students on your campus through events, sampling and more. Please fill out this form to be considered for our Brand Ambassador Program. Applications are currently close. Subscribe to our newsletter for opening updates.
- Social Media team: Plan weekly content on your Clique's Instagram page
- Campus Outreach team: Plan fun and engaging monthly events for your peers and your ambassador team
- Content Creation team: Create weekly content for your Clique's Instagram page and all IOB campaigns
- Content Writing: Write college & beauty-focused content for the IOB + Femailer blogs
- Serve as liaison for Impressions of Beauty on your college campus educating your peers on various beauty brands and products
- Volunteer and attend at least three (3) beauty events each semester hosted by your Campus Clique
- Help distribute 500 product samples at your beauty events encamps hosted by your Campus Clique
- Organically post on social media before and during events
- Effectively communicate with your Campus Leads in regards to all program participation and role requirements
- Assist Impressions of Beauty with marketing and promotion on your campus
- Additional tasks to help promote the Impressions of Beauty brand on your campus as needed
*Official acceptance into the Campus Clique Brand Ambassador Program is contingent upon your completion of a virtual training session and purchase of your ambassador kit ($25 + shipping)
Don't see your school on the list of 35 campuses? No worries! We are expanding our campus outreach and are looking to see which schools will be added to our roster. Submit your application with the selection of "Other" for your School.
You will be able to participate and have the same responsibilities as an ambassador for the Fall 2021 semester and help to build the presence of IOB on your campus to ultimately build a complete team of ambassadors for your campus.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/WAJHKV6BqUUA8dv8A